In today's world, farmers need much more resource-efficient machines. Our vision is simple: affordable and reliable vision systems to power tomorrow's farm equipment with ultra precision. Our journey starts with automated weed control.
- Vulcan, a weeding implement that packs cutting-edge computer vision into a lightweight, open cultivator frame
- Powered by the Intelligent Plant Scanner, a high-performance, tightly integrated combination of camera, lighting, and computation elements
- Sophisticated machine learning and actuation control software for reliable and consistent sub-inch weeding accuracy
- Comes in two models, a single and a triple-bed weeding implement.
- Is able to handle 1 to 8 lines of crop per bed
- We recognize how essential field support is and are committed to providing on and off-the-field support and maintenance through our experienced team of techs and fabricators.
- Sub-inch accuracy around the plants
- Compatible with industry-standard tractors, Category II, 3-point hitch
- A fully open architecture that ensures high visibility for the operator
- Lightweight (under 3,500 lbs for the single-bed model)
- In-Cab monitor with a straightforward interface
- Available in single- and triple-bed models, 80-84” bed width, 1 to 6 lines per bed
- 20 crops in the portfolio
- Intra-row weeding removes the need for hand crews
- Reliable weed control in all lighting conditions
- Easy switch from one field to the next, configuration for any set-up takes 20 minutes
- Can be used even in wet field conditions
- Micro blade adjustments for added precision from the cab
- On and off-the-field support via remote live performance monitoring and a team of mobile mechanics
- Ongoing software updates incl. upgraded crop models for further performance enhancements